Thursday 31 December 2015

Happy New Year! Have a fabulous 2016!




I started this new year with joy and happiness, close to dear members of my family and full of dreams and love in my heart. I wish you all to feel the love in your hearts. Whatever you do this year, remember to love and let yourselves loved. Start every day with the enthusiasm you start a new year, start fresh and give it another go each day. Don't wait for new years to have resolutions, do it every morning. Be happy for every sunrise for it brings you a new chance. Remember, there's no bad year, just a bad day, maybe. And when the morning comes, let your face be illuminated by light and your soul inundated by warmth. Keep the hope alive and follow your dreams every day of every year. 2016 will be beautiful if you make each day matter. 

N.B. I was wearing a QED London dress and a River Island collar necklace.


 














No comments:

Post a Comment